1025 E 7th St
Ph.D., Civil & Environmental Engineering and Engineering & Public Policy, Carnegie Mellon University, 2011
M.S., Machine Learning, Carnegie Mellon University, 2011
M.S., Civil & Environmental Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, 2007
- B.Eng., Environmental Engineering, University of Science & Technology Beijing, 2006
- SPH-V 546: Risk Assessment, Policy, and Toxic Regulations
- SPH-V 241: Foundations of Environmental Health
- SPH-V 625: Integrated Modeling for Environmental Health Research
K. Shao, A. Shapiro, A Web Based System for Bayesian Benchmark Dose Estimation, Environmental Health Perspectives, In press, 2017.
K. Shao, B.C. Allen, M.W. Wheeler, Bayesian Hierarchical Structure for Quantifying Population Variability to Inform Probabilistic Health Risk Assessments, Risk Analysis, 37(11), 1865-1878, 2017.
M.W. Wheeler, A.J. Bailer, T. Cole, B. Park, K. Shao, Bayesian Quantile Impairment Threshold Benchmark Dose Estimation for Continuous Endpoints, Risk Analysis, 37(11), 2107-2118, 2017.
- K. Shao, J.S. Gift, Model Uncertainty and Bayesian Model Averaged Benchmark Dose Estimation for Continuous Data, Risk Analysis, 34(1): 101-120, 2014.
- Human Health Risk Assessment
- Dose-Response Analysis
- Environmental Policy
- Environmental Modeling
- Uncertainty Analysis